By now, if you have thought to wash your car and accomplished getting it all shiny, you may have woke up the next day to see it take on another color: yellow. Pollen season is here and in full swing, and along with pollen comes seasonal allergies. The oaks, willows, pines, sycamores, willows, beeches, grass, and weeds all make many people feel miserable with nose drainage, coughing, sneezing, and the inability to breathe freely.
As the temperature begins to rise across the fruited plain, hopefully, people will find relief by the end of May, the estimated time pollen activity dies down. What do you do in the meantime to combat your allergies? Many turn to the OTC’s that relieve symptoms but often leave you feeling drowsy after only 4-8 hours. There are several ways to reduce your symptoms and also support your immune system in the process.
- Elderberry Syrup – Supports your immune system response and fights viral invaders.
- Raw Local Honey – When you eat local honey, you ingest local pollen in small bites. Over time you may become less sensitive to it.
- Ginger – Contains anti-inflammatory properties that may improve symptoms of allergies.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Unclogs sinuses and soothes scratchy throats.
- Lemon Essential Oil – Supports lymphatic drainage and rids the body of impurities.
Try one of these 5 Allergy solutions today. For more information on how to purchase Elderberry Syrup and learn how to effectively use both Peppermint and Lemon Essential oils, visit wholly-organics.com.